Just chuffed to bits to announce that my short story collection, The Ephemera, is now available as an ebook in various formats from Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Smashwords. It’s published by Infinity Plus’s new ebook division and costs less than a pint. So, if you missed the book in its initial printing and you’ve got one of those e-readery things go over and give it a shot.
Even if you bought the book first time round, we thought we might be able to persuade you to take another look at it by adding some interesting new material, including:
- lovely new cover art by Vincent Chong
- a fab new introduction by Hal Duncan
- a foreword by myself on the subject of ephemeral stuff
- notes on each of the stories
- three extra previously uncollected stories
- and last, but not least, a brand new story written especially for this edition.
How’s that for generous then?